Monday, February 17, 2014

What will i do after finishing senior high school ( Revised )

So after finishing Senior High School, I will go to the university in Surabaya, because there are many best university in Surabaya like, UBAYA, Petra, Ciputra and so on thats make me more excited to study. Actually I confused to choose what course I take. Now, I have interest in psychology and chemistry course in UBAYA. I interested in psychology and chemistry course in UBAYA because, UBAYA also well know as their great graduated people in psychology and chemistry. Also university in Surabaya have many connections with university abroad, so one day, i would like to study abroad, I'd like to work in foreign country to become HRD Manager, if psychology course I take, or Pharmacist, if chemistry course I take.     I want to go Surabaya because i also want to get new experiences and meet new people and friends with different culture.

Also I want to get some part-time work. Because all we know that going to university is something "pricey" and of course it in big cities like Surabaya requires nice amount of money to spend, so i decided to work part-time on several days to maintain my pocket and help my parents to reduce their burden. And also i like to be more indipendent than a SHS students. I would very proud if i can buy anything or go to anywhere with my own pocket money, It's a honor to be like that realize that many people can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment