Monday, February 17, 2014

What will i do after graduating senior high school



After finishing study in Saint Joseph Senior High School, i want go to collage like another normal people. I have interest in physic so I will take Civil Engineering course. I like build and design a modern house or building. Besides that, my father is an contractor and I want to continue his business. My interest in Building started when I was young. My father often invite me to go with him to see how contractor work and build a great building. It’s need an accurate calculation to build a good building. I’m still confused to choose the university that I want to take course there. After finishing collage I want go back to Maluku for work with my father. I want make my family live more easier than now so my family can take a rest and enjoy their old retirements. With working I can fund my family and myself. Why working in young age ?. that because I want safe my fund for my future life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment