Wednesday, February 26, 2014

job advertisement



To whom it mays concern
Dear sirs
I am writing to apply for the sales manager position advertised in the job vacancy.com.  As requested , I can responsibility, I am enclosing a completed job sales manager, my certification and my resume.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my experience about sales manager and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.  The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
·         I have graduated from UI (bachelor degree)
·         I have 2-3 years  experience  (preferable in industrial machine field)
·         I have communicated skill in 3 language that English, china and Indonesia
·         I have able to work in target
With a UI degree in sales manager, I have a full understanding of the full customer wish. I also have experience selling many product. I also having ability to make a target, plans and analysis for the company in the future. I can do anything precisely on time. I also can most easily with other employers.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at fidela@gmail.com or my cell phone, +62345678999.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Fidela kwelianto

No comments:

Post a Comment