Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Application Letter (Curicullum Vitae)


Marcella Olivia
Sulfat Agung 3/10, 65122
0821-4255-2955

Wednesday 26th  February,2014
Bromley College
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
Beaverton, 197490

Dear Bromley College
I would like to be considered for the Administrator position for Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. I posses both a strong desire to work in this field and the qualifications outline in the position description.
My administrator skills are excellent. I’m a smart girl and I’m young, 24 years old. My Senior High School in Saint Joseph College Senior High School and I’m graduation of university in Cambridge University. Major is Administrator and Marketing. So, I can ensure information and data accurately and on time. And I have  skill to collating and monitoring funding documentation and post holder, ensuring qualifications are eligible for funding, entering data accurately onto the relevant database and preparing monthly claims. I have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high level off accuracy and attention to detail are essential for this role. I have a skill to combined with good IT knowledge and experience of using database and computerized data management systems.

Enclosed is my resume, which provides additional information about my education and experience. I am confident if given the opportunity I will make a valuable contribution to Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. 

I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you. I can be reached at 0821-4255-2955 or oliviamarcella97@gmail.com. Thank you for your consideration of my application.

Sincerely,




Marcella Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment