Monday, February 17, 2014

My Teaching Experience








Today I'm going to tell you my interesting experience. Why? Because this time I was given a new assignment where we acted as teachers who will teach the students in the class. The lesson to be taught is the lesson of history and must use the language of the English while teaching. The task given by Mrs. Agnes really challenging and needs sufficient preparation to appear at the time of the lesson Mam Agnes. Fortunately, this task is carried out together with a colleague and I could choose my own partners that will help me as I teach the lessons of history. At first I felt confused, what material should I give to my friends in the class. Then I decided, the material will I teach with my parthner is about science and technology. The reason why I chose it because the material is easy to explain it by using the image and don't need too much using a lot of words because we've had been such technological development is growing rapidly. My parthner else agree my opinion..





Luckily I was in the order behind, so I can see the appearance of friends who teach and I can see what kind of teaching is right and can make students become understood. Interesting because I think their performance included a game-related material which they are taught. Their game that I think is interesting is the game from Monica and Angel. Why? Because they use concept game takes the idea of the variety Show "Running man", where the rules of game are we have to take a nametag on the backs of our enemies. Actually I also had an idea. But for some reason according to my intense distress and too complicated for friends. My parthner proposed would only give the questions just as we will be performing. On average they give a gift to those who can answer questions or win a game they provide. The prize could be in the form of food, money, etc.


This is the time of my appearance which has been so long waiting for him. Initially a little nervous, but when performed we could display the best and friends are satisfied will be teaching our group results. Luckily my group was not told to repeat because the result gained 77. Better get it's value rather than having to repeat again. The two groups turned out to be a repeat of their teaching because according to him teaching them less perfect and had to redo it again. But their results when they reprised their teaching is less satisfying and making their value be not completely.  From experience I can, I got the conclusion that being a teacher is not easy. Why? Because teaching it takes a clear and proper preparation. Then we have to study the matter shall we teach to students and do not let the pupils be ignorant because we do not control the material taught to our students. For those who want to become teachers, have to understand what I'm saying. That's my experience and thank you for read my experience . Bye ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment