Monday, February 17, 2014

First Taks

The Experience of Teaching History

Almost a month a ago, i had a assigment from my english teacher. I might teach a history lesson and i would teach about techonology in Indonesia with my pathner, Alberth. I was very intersting about teaching history in my own class with my own students. So i was very exaiting and preaper everything about lesson which i would teach to them. But after i saw my friends who has finished it, i was a little a bit nervous. I saw my friends who teached very bored. What did i do ?. I’m very shock after seeing that. So I might change a plan. I workeded more so I could teach and make my friends no bored. Fortunely the day I have just three weeks. So I am so lucky. I could preaper more.

On day, I was ready with my parthner with our Batik’ style like “Pak Lurah”. I was confident with my work. When I just started, the reaction of students were very funny. I taught very well but sometimes still my friends could not concentrate with my lesson and sometimes I and my pathner made some mistakes like talking something wrong or we still spoke with Indonesia’s language but we were very happy. We combined the precentation with smart questions which gave to my friends. If they could answer, they would get reward like snacks and anything. The students and us had a good relation. We explained about techonology in Indonesia which I was very interesting because some people knew about our technology like the our first airline or the first train in Indonesia. We also explained about telecommunication and industries what we had now.There were the first satelate was Palapa 1, our first car’s production was Toyota Kijang in 1973, the first car in Indonesia was mercs which its own was Paku Alam and Soekarno and our first train was Locomotive B series.


After I had finished that lesson, I released something. I released a job became a teacher was more difficult than I tought. They might change the way how to teach the students which they had many characters. They always made us very concentrate with his lessons, specially history which one of the most boring lesson we ever heard. I also released because this was hard to say and do it if you’re in the same job and in the same time like that. And now I wanted to change the mindsite about history. History made us knew about what they were done for us, for anything what we used until now and we could just appreciate what they had done and we could contineou their works and their discoveries and made us could made better than in the past because history made us learn many mistakes we might not do it twice or made it worse. We couldn’t disappointe them. We couldn’t give up or we always were in down if we didn’t grow up. We must change everything from now if we want to.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome !!!
    "I released a job became a teacher was more difficult than I tought"

    ReplyDelete