Monday, February 17, 2014

Laris Sihombing -> FIRST TASK


This time I will tell you my experience that very valuable , namely teaching experience as a teacher in the class. This is the first time I have taught as a teacher in class.Before this  I never started doing that. This experience of Mam Agnes assign tasks to us , eleven science three to teach history in class. There are two types are given , teaching in the classroom or teaching outside the class. I get a chance to teach in the class.Not only that , the Mam Agnes also provides a challenge to us , that such should wear clothing teacher . We instantly surprised , why we should teach history ? Mother Agnes finally explained the purpose of this activities. Mam Agnes wants us to feel what history’s teacher  felt when teaching.Many response given by student.
There are friends who agree , there aren’t happy with that . Akhirnya Mam Agnes told us to pick one person to made friends while teaching. I was confused , who will i choose for teaching with me? Finally I choose my friend to teach ,His name is Aldrich. I was very fortunate to be working with Aldrich because he's a friend of my room at dorm.I’m sure that if I work together with Aldrich ,I and Aldrich will get a high score. We confer to select the section which will we teach.We choose Rengasdengklok event as our lesson. We want to start making lesson plans . Mam Agnes is ordered that the purpose of our Mam in teaching can be accomplished . Then, a few days later , I was confused with the division of our task in teaching , especially during the holiday Aldrich went to surabaya. Finally we divide our tasks each, Aldrich made ​​a puzzle with a picture of the Rengasdengklok event , and I made ​​a handout for the subject of study . Experiences which I get from this teaching are very much . One of them ,I was conscious , that teach history lessons isn’t easy.We must have a right method for teaching and we must understand in detail what will we teachto studentss. Usually history’s teacher is known as the teacher who bored.But this is the challenge for us , how to be able to teach history with happiness.

Finally the day arrived . At that time , I was a little nervous in front of the class.But because i got support from my friends and Aldrich , finally I can give the best as i can for the class.At the time of the game , guys want get gifts like food , but we did not prepare any prize . but that does not diminish the spirit of friends to do the puzzle that we gave.Sometimes , we use  Indonesian language when Mam Agnes go to outside ,and if Mam Agnes in the class, we use English.This is cheating , but we do that for friends can understand what we teach.At the time our friends who we teach only half of the number of students in class because other students are taught outside , but this does not diminish our enthusiasm for teach.There are some things that are less than us at the moment , for example, there are some less obvious words we say and too little material we provide , but overall we feel we have been able to provide a method of teaching history with happiness .One thing I can take from teaching  task that given by Mam Agnes ,Teaching is not easy.We must prepare carefully for the good result.
Lesson plan  should be clear that we will get a good result.Praise to God  when Mam Fenny give my report studt , Mam Agnes gave me the value 92 . I am very grateful to God . These are all the result because work hard Aldrich and me.That’s true what was said by Mr. Peter Sihombing.
Process determine the outcome . Results are the fruit of a process . That's all . PERVENT IN SPIRIT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment