Monday, February 17, 2014

First Task


The experience I felt while teaching that teaching it was very difficult. In terms of preparing material or any material that would like to be prepared is also not easy. If as a teacher, one choosing the material to be conveyed or material that is too broad to explain the students who listened to impress bored and do not want to hear it. Techniques in teaching are also influential in teaching teachers how to deliver a material with ease and not make students feel bored and fall asleep. Also sometimes relentlessly so the teacher explained teacher always assume we already know but do not yet still do not understand.
My experience as a teacher is valuable. Prepare materials to be given to friends too difficult given other than the delivery must be in English, I also have to choose a topic that I think is easy to explain to friends and quickly understood and still a trending topic that is pretty good. I was confused what to wear because the material is difficult to explain all impressed and I do not like a history lesson. At that time I chose the theme "Napoleonic Wars" which I think is still fairly easy to master the material and the war was pretty well known.
Techniques in teaching was difficult for me thinking, if only to use the presentation of friends will feel bored and do not attract attention at all. If the techniques used and explained in the board told friends certainly did not pay attention because it seemed sleepy and not modern. Actually a lot of techniques that can be modeled but I also have to think about the level of efficiency and accuracy in presenting the material. When my partner and had made ​​a presentation as good as possible and creative, friends no one noticed. Only 1 of 2 people who pay attention. The feeling was sad and feeling unappreciated. Initially I wanted to do a jigsaw technique but because of the time given Mam Agnes just 30 minutes so I had to rethink my technique will be used.
But when the playing game is different. Everyone is enthusiatic to follow the game that I made. Either because friends want to get the prize so enthusiastic in playing games and they are indeed in earnest to play the game. I gave the game certainly also very support material that I gave.
The point to be a teacher it difficult easy. As a teacher should not be selfish matery just thinking about how this should be completed on time and all understood. Sometimes teaching techniques are also important so that his students do not get bored or to sleep in class.
Maybe it's a good way to learn a serious but relaxed.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment