Monday, February 17, 2014

What Will I Do After Finishing The Senior High School



What will I do after finishing the Senior High School ?
After  Senior High School, I want to open the course , choose the university which I like and comfort , and then I want to trip to Paris with my own money.
The reason I open the course :
·         After Senior High School in fact I have a many spare time and it can give me a rich. Because of that, I think to fill the spare time open the course is a good idea and then I get the own salary.
·         I love the Mathematic  lesson so I can teach Mathematic  on this course. 
·         I want to poduce my own money so I have a free change to saving or use the money for buy many things I like.                
The reason I choose the university which I like and comfort :
·         I think Universities are now more able to relax and be able to follow the schedule as we want.
·         I think choose the right University make me enjoy and more comfortable.
·         I want to quickly graduation and the I’m directly working hard
Finally, I want to trip to Paris :
·         Paris is a country where you can find milion romantic place. I also like the old building. I also like the clothes or model fashion in Paris because very good material and good mode too.
·         In Paris too, you can find the good designer fashion whom create milion best clothes.
·         I want meet the good designer and then I ask to be made for me a model with a nice shirt and best material.
·         I want to take a photo under the Eifell Tower then I show my picture to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment