Monday, February 17, 2014

what will I do ?

What Will I Do After High School ?


Until now, I haven't know what major I will take after high school. I'm taking this science major in high school but I don't  master any specific lessons in this major. But after I finished my high school, I planned to enter a cooking school, mainly the appetizer speciality. And if I can, I want to go abroad, but I don't exactly know what country it will be. And it depends on the life and education fee too. The reason I want to take a cooking school is because I like to eat and for me, cooking is fun. The second reason is because I don't like to work in a office or as business worker. And the reason for studying abroad is because I really like the atmosphere on the european country. Hopefully I can reach my dream in a easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment